April Instagram Adventures

Wednesday 25 March 2015

Hi there oh loyal ones, 

I have some breaking news for you. I have just signed up to Instagram (better late then never) as I would like to allow you to have an insight into my daily life behind my store front.

Click here to go to my Instagram page. Or search beyond_imagination_tpt to find and follow me. 

While we are getting all personal with it I thought I would do answer some questions to allow you to get to know me better. Enjoy! 





{Question 1}: What’s your favourite way to spend your free time when you’re alone?
Doing some fitness, dancing, reading, exploring, being spontaneous, and seeking adventure (even if it is in my own backyard). 

{Question 2}: What’s your favorite beauty product or tool?
My GHD. I don't use it a lot, but when I do I love that bad boy. 

{Question 3}: If you could only drink one beverage (besides water) for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Tea. I would drink tea. 

{Question 4}: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
 My dream is to live in all different parts of the world and explore it with the eyes of a local, not a tourist. 

{Question 5}: PC or Mac?
Love my Mac. I don't think I could do my job as well with a PC. 

{Question 6}: Do you have freckles?
Yes. I have been collecting them for years. 

{Question 7}: Do you always smile for pictures?
I always smile for life which as a result has me smiling in pictures! 

{Question 8}: Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
 Nah mate, I have a PolarLoop for that. 
  
{Question 9}: Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing?
 Ofcourse! Why not? Life's for living. 
  
{Question 10}: What size is your bed?
 Reasonably in shape. I don't think it would like me to disclose its weight. 
  
{Question 11}: What is your Song of the week?

I didn't realise I had a weekly song. Oh go on, FourFiveSeconds- Rihanna.  

{Question 12}: Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
 People should be able to wear whatever they want! Guys rock pink better then females all the time, so why not? 
  
{Question 13}: What do you drink with dinner?
 Water. I drink water with dinner. And life. Life? Yeah I'll have water with that.  

{Question 14}: What is your favorite food?
 Vegetables. Like legit. I love them. 
  
{Question 15}: What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
 Life's too short to watch the same movies. 

{Question 16}: Ever ran out of gas?
Yes, that is why there is gas stations so you can refill. 

{Question 17}: Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Vogels, just don't burn it.

{Question 18}: Are you lazy?
 Nope. I love being active. 
  
{Question 19}: Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
 Good Health Choices NZ. 
  
{Question 20}: Are you stubborn? 
No, just go with the flow. 
  
{Question 21}: Ever won a spelling bee?
Nope. But I would sure love to see a bee spell. 

{Question 22}: Tea or coffee?
 Tea. Always tea. 


{Question 23}: Are you patient? 
Very. 

{Question 24}: Whats your favorite colour?
 Green. The colour of the land! 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs