New School Year for Aussie and New Zealand!

Saturday 31 January 2015

It is officially the start to the new school year for many schools across both Australia and New Zealand! Although it is an exiting time of year for all, there are still nerves floating around. To ease the nerves I have created a Pinterest board {Back to School Ideas} dedicated to bringing you fun activities to bring in the new school year with style.

Just as the new school year is kicking off with a bang, so too is my range of New Zealand products available on TPT! I am very excited to announce that my first two kiwi products are now live on TPT. The new products are {A Very Kiwi Back To School Pack} and {A Very Kiwi Bingo Game Pack}.








If you would like to see more New Zealand specific resources and free kiwi teaching ideas then check out my Pinterest board {New Zealand Resources}

1 comment :

  1. Just stopping by to let you know I nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check out my post to accept your award: Liebster Award Post

    Hope you're having a great start to the new school year!
    Best wishes,
    Stacie
    Smocus Smocus

    ReplyDelete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs